The modern elegance of a sliding window is an ideal solution, particularly when a projecting window might interfere with walkways, patios, decks, or landscaping. From a functional standpoint, the sash opens easily, both sides of the window are operational, and they lift out of the track for quick cleaning. A stationary sash is also available.
- NEW window design enables larger as well as smaller size options
- NEW weather-strip system, a patent pending water management sill design and low friction high performance rollers
- NEW frame and sash design utilize mortise-and-tenon (M&T) joints for a better fit and a cleaner look.
- NEW High-Performance™ Low-E4™ glass stays cleaner, reduces water spotting up to 99% and cuts energy bills up to 25%†
- Nearly-invisible TruScene™ insect screen optional
- Smooth, narrow, contoured framing lines are visually pleasing and give you more glass viewing area and less frame
- Fibrex® material tracks are shaped for easier cleaning and won’t pit, rust, or corrode*
- Variety of interior and exterior colors, grille patterns, glass and hardware options
- A study of identical homes comparing Low-E to ordinary dual-pane glass showed a 25% savings on cooling bills, 10% on heating. Savings may vary geographically.
To view color, hardware, grille, glass, and screen options for Renewal by Andersen gliding/sliding replacement windows, use the navigation below.
When you customize your Renewal by Andersen® windows, you’ll be able to choose colors that are really right for your home. You can select the same color for both the interior and exterior, or you can combine any exterior color with a stainable wood or white interior. Troublesome maintenance becomes a thing of the past, since our colors will not flake, rust, blister, peel, crack, pit, or corrode.
Details make all the difference, and Renewal by Andersen offers a variety of hardware choices to complete the custom styling of your replacement windows. Complement your interior décor with white, canvas or stone finishes, or any one of eight Estate Collection finishes to make any room a masterpiece. Choose from Bright Brass, Antique Brass, Polished Chrome, Brushed Chrome, Satin Nickel, Distressed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, or Distressed Bronze. Each is designed with beauty in mind, and produced using forging and extrusion methods that result in a superior finish, smooth operation, and lasting beauty.
Grilles are a classic way to customize your windows and complement your home’s architectural style. Renewal by Andersen® grilles have a solid or dual-colored finish to match both your interior and exterior window color selection.
Full divided light grilles provide the perfect solution for historic projects and homes where the homeowner wants to duplicate the look of true-divided light windows. Custom grille patterns are available.
Renewal By Andersen features 3 glazing options
See your representative for the best glass choice for your home
You may not be able to see the difference in the glass we design, but we promise you’ll feel it. Renewal by Andersen uses High-PerformanceTM flow ofLow-E4 glass as standard in every window we build. This microscopically thin, metallic coating on the inner surface restricts the radiant heat, helping keep your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer. It helps reduce ultraviolet and visible rays, while providing a clear, non-tinted view.
Our glass also uses a patented, low-conductivity spacer made of stainless steel that resists heat transfer much more effectively than the aluminum spacers used by many other manufacturers. An Argon gas blend is sealed between the glass to help inhibit the transfer of energy (heat or cold).
Our lightweight insect screens are included as standard with every operable window. They’re easy to remove, which makes them easy to clean. Constructed with an aluminum frame, they come with your choice of standard fiberglass or optional aluminum screen cloth. Upgrade to TruScene Insect Screens for a clear view!
TruScene insect screens are made with a micro-fine stainless steel mesh that’s one-third the diameter of standard screen wire.
See what you’ve been missing with over 50% more clarity than the standard insect screens.